- quickly see which servers are associated with which application.
- allow application owners to securely query, enable and disable the managed entities associated with their application (and only their application).
- treat a pair or BIG-IP®s as a single unit with auto replication of changes to hot standby
- manages both LTM’s and GTM’s
- logs all activity and works with existing corporate security systems
Node Manager is a standalone application that works with any current browser, using HTTPS to securely link to the BIG-IP®. All changes are logged, and can be exported to corporate logging systems.
Node Manager will work with any F5® system running TMOS® V9.X or greater. Node Manager resides in its own virtual server and communicates with the BIG-IP® using iControl® and iRules®.
Users and servers are grouped by application. This creates an application view and a secure way for application owners to access their servers, nodes and pool members, and ensures corporate guidelines for security are met.